First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
They are garbage like all other bottom of the line China coilovers. If you want a harsh ride and have them blow out within a year, they are perfect!

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
They are garbage like all other bottom of the line China coilovers. If you want a harsh ride and have them blow out within a year, they are perfect!
Thanks for the feedback.

I might just go with lowering springs. I hear swift are amazing. So, will wait till they bring those out

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Thanks for the feedback.

I might just go with lowering springs. I hear swift are amazing. So, will wait till they bring those out
That sounds like a much better idea. Swift is definitely one of the better brands for lowering springs. Rarely hear anything bad about them.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Have a look at H&R as well.
Swift, H&R, and Eibach are apparently pretty good on the 370. Swift being the top recommended from most. It's an option I've been looking into as well, as I will rarely, if ever track the car. Would like to drop it just a little bit for looks, and firm up the ride just a hair.

For me personally, if I'm not going to be using coilovers to their full potential, I can't see the justification in spending that kind of money other than to just say I have them. The adjustable dampers would be nice to fine tune. For me it'd be more of a set it and forget it situation though.

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Swift, H&R, and Eibach are apparently pretty good on the 370. Swift being the top recommended from most. It's an option I've been looking into as well, as I will rarely, if ever track the car. Would like to drop it just a little bit for looks, and firm up the ride just a hair.

For me personally, if I'm not going to be using coilovers to their full potential, I can't see the justification in spending that kind of money other than to just say I have them. The adjustable dampers would be nice to fine tune. For me it'd be more of a set it and forget it situation though.
Same here. I won’t be tracking it and can’t justify the 3-4K CDN then labor costs.

Same boat, I just want a little lower drop and firmer handle.

From what I have researched Swift can give you this without have a rough ride as some others. Though I hear H & R are good as well.

Waiting for them to be available for sale to order

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

apparently , Swift springs are now available on Z1 website. I then checked swifts website and their applications and 23 Z not on there.
So, not sure which one I can go by.