mikecarpage
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Mike
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2024
- Threads
- 8
- Messages
- 239
- Reaction score
- 405
- Location
- Bay Area, CA
- Car(s)
- '24 Z Performance M/T, '03 BMW 540i M/T, '03 CL55, '96 BMW 318ti
- Occupation
- Sales
- Thread starter
- #1
Hi forum,
I'm helping to sell this exhaust for a local friend who I've met at car events. He had this exhaust installed on his Proto Spec and removed it before getting rid of the car. It's a custom made exhaust by Hall Built Performance. Used for approximately 15,000 miles. Located in the Bay Area. Message if you require shipping and we can discuss.
4 inch Titanium Exhaust leading to 5 inch tips.
$2,000 obo
(Brand New Catless Downpipes by Bonnie & Clyde Racing also available - $600 obo)
I'm helping to sell this exhaust for a local friend who I've met at car events. He had this exhaust installed on his Proto Spec and removed it before getting rid of the car. It's a custom made exhaust by Hall Built Performance. Used for approximately 15,000 miles. Located in the Bay Area. Message if you require shipping and we can discuss.
4 inch Titanium Exhaust leading to 5 inch tips.
$2,000 obo
(Brand New Catless Downpipes by Bonnie & Clyde Racing also available - $600 obo)
Last edited: