First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Since the Delta variant has become the dominant strain here in the US, roughly 95% of ICU patients and deaths are occurring among the unvaccinated. That statistic alone is proof that the vaccines are working.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
uh, sure....

Except that was a slip up…it was 78% were unvaccinated ?
Here is our tracker for what it is worth…note percentage in hospitals vaccinated.
This guy talking is the Victorian health minister.
Just 5% in hospital are fully vaccinated. 26% only 1 vaccine.
Victorians are 51% fully vaccinated and 81% have had at least one vaccine….soooo it’s still far more likely that the unvaccinated will end up in hospital.

People do need to research because some people will take one stupid mistake and take it as gospel..which this clearly is not

https://covidlive.com.au/

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Except that was a slip up…it was 78% were unvaccinated ?
Here is our tracker for what it is worth…note percentage in hospitals vaccinated.
This guy talking is the Victorian health minister.
Just 5% in hospital are fully vaccinated. 26% only 1 vaccine.
Victorians are 51% fully vaccinated and 81% have had at least one vaccine….soooo it’s still far more likely that the unvaccinated will end up in hospital.

People do need to research because some people will take one stupid mistake and take it as gospel..which this clearly is not

https://covidlive.com.au/
Thank you for clearing that up.

Seemed a little bit suspect that someone toeing the line would say something like that.

Brickyard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 QX50 '13 Escalade Platinum '03 350 Z Touring
Omicron Variant Alarmist News will push the Chislaine Maxwell Trial out the News Cycle today

The Propaganda Arm ~ Fake News ~ had to come with something to keep the Testimony of Sex Island out of view

Those Countries Flight Restriction actions were the result of threats to withhold U.S. Financial Aid if they didn't " go along " with this Omicron Marketing Campaign and Narrative being fed to the Sheeple

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Omicron is great cover so the politicians don't have to admit that the vaccines didn't work anyway. Instead of admitting it, they can just say it is a "variant". Sorry y'all had to get a jab or lose your job for a virus that evolved 8 weeks later!

Oh, and BTW, it's supposed to be called "Xi" variant. But, the truthful, factual "scientists" felt compelled for some reason to skip "Xi" when naming the CCP virus......hmmmm.......they couldn't be politically influenced, could they? NAH!!!!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Omicron is great cover so the politicians don't have to admit that the vaccines didn't work anyway. Instead of admitting it, they can just say it is a "variant". Sorry y'all had to get a jab or lose your job for a virus that evolved 8 weeks later!

Oh, and BTW, it's supposed to be called "Xi" variant. But, the truthful, factual "scientists" felt compelled for some reason to skip "Xi" when naming the CCP virus......hmmmm.......they couldn't be politically influenced, could they? NAH!!!!
Except this variant is the one everyone may actually want.
All reports so far point to a very mild reaction. Epidemiologists are saying if it goes another week like this that the world should let it rip. Fast moving easily contracted but very mild with no deaths to date, this could actually get natural herd immunity up

Weather you believe in it or not, this would be the best outcome because it will mean things can finally get back to normal.
At present I think I’m living in the most isolated part of the world. Locked in our state, not permitted to travel even to other states in out own country…well you are, but there is no guarantee you’ll be let back in. In fact a great many have been locked out

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Except this variant is the one everyone may actually want.
All reports so far point to a very mild reaction. Epidemiologists are saying if it goes another week like this that the world should let it rip. Fast moving easily contracted but very mild with no deaths to date, this could actually get natural herd immunity up

Weather you believe in it or not, this would be the best outcome because it will mean things can finally get back to normal.
At present I think I’m living in the most isolated part of the world. Locked in our state, not permitted to travel even to other states in out own country…well you are, but there is no guarantee you’ll be let back in. In fact a great many have been locked out
I agree, typically viruses mutate to be less lethal to the human host....most, not all. It's in the best interest of the virus.

And I feel lucky to be here in the USA, for the most part we have the majority of our freedom. In fact, we're going to Disney world in Florida in a few weeks. We've been traveling regularly throughout the pandemic.
My family in China can't leave their city, needs government issued vaccine "papers" facemasks and daily COVID tests for entry into many facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.