What are you hoping to learn for Z unveiling?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
From Dan's post it sounds like not all the details are in order. Hopefully we'll have all the answers to our questions in two weeks.

Sorry - have been slightly busy these days - was at a Frontier event last week.

Lots of talks of leaks here! I hope nothing yet... the releases are not finalized, nor is photography. Lots of approvals needed before everything is ready for prime time.

Just a little more than two weeks to go. It's going to be fantastic.

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
I'm hoping to learn/see the following:

Price
When dealers will begin accepting orders
Trim Levels
Configurer

I have a Mustang with 435 horsepower, recently started driving a Triumph with 100 horsepower, and have stopped caring about horsepower.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Probably unlikely to happen, but it would be awesome if they talked about or even gave us a teaser for the Nismo Z.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
During the unveiling I would like to see a segment on what Nissan changed and improved from the 370Z.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Probably unlikely to happen, but it would be awesome if they talked about or even gave us a teaser for the Nismo Z.
I believe it was Dan or another Nissan official that said the 17th will just focus on the "regular" Z first.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I don't think the Nismo will be part of the 17th Reveal, but surprise me.......

Really want to know what colors and trims will be avail during the reveal, to prepare for ordering in Nov or earlier, that would be awesome so I can sleep on it.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I don't think the Nismo will be part of the 17th Reveal, but surprise me.......

Really want to know what colors and trims will be avail during the reveal, to prepare for ordering in Nov or earlier, that would be awesome so I can sleep on it.
I just want to know what available at what level, what colours and what’s the price tag.
I have a deposit down at my dealer so after reveal I intend to walk in and tell him exactly what I want, and what I am prepared to budge on if he can’t get it.
He knows how many he is getting in the first drop, but not what he is getting and as soon as Nissan Aus knows what hey are getting it will be loaded into the system ready to go for pre orders.
I want him to be on it like flies on chips, and I expect him to put up a fight for what I want.
If you ask me the first drop will be gone within a couple of days…especially in Australia where we don’t get as many as you guys

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i'm hoping to learn that all the good stuff is true and when i can pick one up so i will stop looking at other cars...