First Name
gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bmw5
Occupation
worker
agree Chrisfix is good one youtube blogger. I have dream to become blogger too but I am noob in creating interesting video content with fun animation or 3d efffects. I decided to get help with introduction first video here

Last edited:

Shreddrr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Dodge Charger R/T
Occupation
University Student
Donut Media, TheStraightPipes, Carfection, Doug DeMuro, Hoovies Garage, Bad Obsession Motorsport, Rich Rebuilds, The Skid Factory, ThatDudeinBlue..
Glad to see TheStraightPipes on someone’s list. They always get so much hate but it’s such easy to digest content & they seem like great dudes.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Tuning by Nick has one interesting content- Honda engine swapped into a Porsche 997. He has a group of people helped him swap the Honda engine, so it's not one of those DIY that takes forever to R&D and track it

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Joanna Marie. What, I can't be the only one...

BurninateZ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 MR2 Turbo, '19 508 GT, '23 Supra GT Manual
savagegeese predominantly, but I've recently stumbled onto the Icon series on Hagerty and that's got me watching through a lot of their videos. Very entertaining.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Savagegeese, Chris Harris, Top Gear mag, Jason Cammisa/Hagerty, a couple of other British mags and individuals. Oh and Engineering Explained.

I will watch reviews from other Canadian and American sources for entertainment purposes but they so rarely have any substantive criticisms of cars to offer I can't take them too seriously. IMO Straight Pipes is typically one of the worst in that respect, and their content seems to target male adolescents. Although they did see the problems with the very poorly designed cupholders in the new Z in their recent live stream, kudos earned for that.

Pet peeve: guys like Schmee, they just make me gag.

Last edited:

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Savagegeese, Chris Harris, Top Gear mag, Jason Cammisa/Hagerty, a couple of other British mags and individuals. Oh and Engineering Explained.

I will watch reviews from other Canadian and American sources for entertainment purposes but they so rarely have any substantive criticisms of cars to offer I can't take them too seriously. IMO Straight Pipes is typically one of the worst in that respect, and their content seems to target male adolescents. Although they did see the problems with the very poorly designed cupholders in the new Z in their recent live stream, kudos earned for that.

Pet peeve: guys like Schmee, they just make me gag.
Agree on Schmee and those like him. Some of these people are apparently so rich that they get a new car every other week and it means nothing.