First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Occupation
Engineer
Anybody have some outdoor car cover recommendations? Thinking of getting the one off of Nissans’ site but figured I’d ask. Hopefully it won’t be for long but better do what I can to make her last.

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
There's a thread in the Wash/Wax subforum on this: https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/car-covers.2089/

It needs updates, though. I saw someone post that Covercraft has their covers for the Z available now and I'm researching it because they have a lot of options. The one that someone shared from an Aussie manufacturer looks like a good option, too.

OP
OP
frivelousspeed

frivelousspeed

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Occupation
Engineer

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
I purchased a car cover from carcover.com
It appears to be pretty decent , waterproof, and soft on the inside . It comes with straps on each end to keep the cover down.
It is not fitted as well as others are. Appears to do its job so far….

IMG_5345.jpeg

Suncook

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
Anybody have some outdoor car cover recommendations? Thinking of getting the one off of Nissans’ site but figured I’d ask. Hopefully it won’t be for long but better do what I can to make her last.
I bought the Z cover off the Nissan site. It was expensive and not worth it. Wait until California Car Covers comes out with one. They make quality stuff