First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
I find it troubling that this individual doesn't mention what has been by far the largest critical complaint about the new Z - the abysmal factory rubber. This...reads more like a fanboy's idea of "necessary modifications" and not a serious investigation of noted problems with the dynamics of the vehicle leading to proposed solutions.

Duchess

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi S6
Occupation
Trade Compliance
I find it troubling that this individual doesn't mention what has been by far the largest critical complaint about the new Z - the abysmal factory rubber. This...reads more like a fanboy's idea of "necessary modifications" and not a serious investigation of noted problems with the dynamics of the vehicle leading to proposed solutions.
I couldn't agree more... he didn't think it was a 'modification'... eyeroll

1658649629278-png.png

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ Certainly his claim that he's not a Nissan fanboy is hilarious given his ownership history (2 Zs and a GTR). But he does have some interesting observations on the liveability of the car as a daily in his videos.

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
I watch his channel quite a bit
Thing is that he doesn’t focus on negatives at all. If you look at most of not all his reviews - they are only on the positives.
he does at least answer questions about when others respond to his channel etc