Between Reveal on Aug 17 and Order date Nov 15 what to expect?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
do you guys have the option to order rhd or lhd?
id love to get a rhd version. unfortunately here in the usa its lhd.
only rhd cars allowed are imported and over 25yrs old, like my first mkiv supra.
Nope
Everything is right hand drive only…if you want left hand you gotta import it yourself , and then you have to have a massive sticker on the back of the car to alert other drivers to the fact it is LHD

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Nope
Everything is right hand drive only…if you want left hand you gotta import it yourself , and then you have to have a massive sticker on the back of the car to alert other drivers to the fact it is LHD
pic of sticker please

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Should state…doesn’t look too bad on a car this size, but think this size on a smaller car. Then it’s pretty crappy

SatTerra

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 GMC Sierra, 320i GT BMW
ahh the new bronco...

secretly i'd like to get the 2 door and would more practical than the z, but i'm afraid the gas mileage would be no better than my xrunner
My 2021 Bronco Black Diamond day one order turned into a 2023 MY which brought me back to the internet where I found this beauty. I had been looking at Porche, but the Z caught my eye instead. Whichever is delivered first, but then I already alerted the wife I may just buy both. :)

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
My 2021 Bronco Black Diamond day one order turned into a 2023 MY which brought me back to the internet where I found this beauty. I had been looking at Porche, but the Z caught my eye instead. Whichever is delivered first, but then I already alerted the wife I may just buy both. :)
I was also planning on getting a Bronco. 2 door black diamond.. but I can’t justify the price. I can potentially have a 400hp Z for 5-10k cheaper. Totally different vehicles.. but fun toys nonetheless.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Should state…doesn’t look too bad on a car this size, but think this size on a smaller car. Then it’s pretty crappy
Do you in Aus have the Terra or X-terra avail? I’m still very happy with my older Xterra here, very capable off-reader.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
We have an 07 Xterra bought it new, has 300,000 miles on it has been one of the most reliable and best vehicles we have ever owned. It just keeps going…

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
We have an 07 Xterra bought it new, has 300,000 miles on it has been one of the most reliable and best vehicles we have ever owned. It just keeps going…
My goal is 250K, at 160K now, yours at 300K is impressive! Just about ready for a Titan swap next month!

1628529740901.png

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS

This video contains no new info.
HOWEVER, at the end he states we will have one here to review when they hit the streets this FALL.

Obviously journalists get press cars to review before we get them in the driveway.. but if that’s concrete, the new Z will be here very soon.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional

This video contains no new info.
HOWEVER, at the end he states we will have one here to review when they hit the streets this FALL.

Obviously journalists get press cars to review before we get them in the driveway.. but if that’s concrete, the new Z will be here very soon.
It would be interesting if the press cars are the ones we've seen in the leaks and the camo's running around.