Anyone buying two (or more) new Zs?

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
I'm curious about this, because one of the more odd things I've witnessed, related to another delayed and hard to get vehicle, is people buying two (or even three or four) Ford Broncos. Especially odd given the low availability and high costs, and the fact so many people can't get even one Bronco. Yet these cats are motivated to own several.

Perhaps they get caught up driven by scarcity or something? How many can they get their hands on. Is that also a thing in the Z community, are we soon going to see posts from guys who own three new Zs, lol?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
I'm curious about this, because one of the more odd things I've witnessed, related to another delayed and hard to get vehicle, is people buying two (or even three or four) Ford Broncos. Especially odd given the low availability and high costs, and the fact so many people can't get even one Bronco. Yet these cats are motivated to own several.

Perhaps they get caught up driven by scarcity or something? How many can they get their hands on. Is that also a thing in the Z community, are we soon going to see posts from guys who own three new Zs, lol?
For supposedly a rare vehicle I see at least 3-4 Sasquatch Broncos with the doors off every time Iā€™m out driving around.

-RJM

OP
OP
indio22

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
I don't see many here in Chicagoland, but saw quite a few in Colorado last June.

The first two Broncos in my general area, were bought by the same guy, some rich guy who bought his&her Broncos for him and the wife (they don't even off-road). That's when I started noticing, this subset of people who apparently are into buying multiples of the same new vehicle.

The couple times I asked about it, the people doing it didn't take the questioning well. I'll be interested to see if people are soon posting here about their three Zs, while others are still waiting for one Z.