Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Was posted a few days ago….I remarked on it, cause it took 6 months from reveal to production. Was wondering if the Z would have a similar timeline, meaning the Feb/March date originally surmised would be correct
I would say that is a pretty safe bet. Hopefully sooner.. but that’s still right around the corner

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
That color on the Z will look nice
yeah ....a terrific color. it is similar to the toyota color "cement" which i planned on painting my supra.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Coming from R&T this is great news for Nissan overall:

"This redesigned model attempts to make up for 15 years of stagnation–a period that'd see two to three redesigns from other manufacturers–by carrying out countless improvements in one swoop.

That means a larger front stabilizer bar, a new rear stabilizer bar, jounce bumpers to smooth out big impacts, hydraulic cab mounts to reduce vibrations, and a revised hydraulic steering rack with a dynamic damper. Sound deadening has been added in key locations throughout. Nissan promises significant improvements: An 80 percent reduction in cab vibration, a five-decibel reduction in engine noise, a three-decibel reduction in road noise, and a 2.5-decibel reduction in wind noise.

Forget the numbers. The real story is that the Frontier has leapfrogged the pack, going from the sloppiest ride among its peers to the most refined. Its cabin, once the most raucous and unpleasant, is now shockingly quiet at 80 mph. Compared to a Toyota Tacoma, the Frontier feels like a Lexus."

https://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/a37200777/2022-nissan-frontier-review/

H2O_Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Supra MkV, 370Z 6MT
Occupation
Friggin’ Scientist
Glad for the update. Wanted a hybrid option ?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i've got a friend who is looking at a crew cab and he said the price was comparable now to a tacoma...that's crazy.

his whole point of getting a nissan was they are supposed to be a lot cheaper.