First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Great color, Congrats @pectab!!! And people, advice, let's not ask him how much he paid for it, it DOESN'T matter. Enjoy the new ride and share with us any future upgrades or drives :)👍

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Very nice, she looks great in red. Did you have to pay over sticker price?

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
Great color, Congrats @pectab!!! And people, advice, let's not ask him how much he paid for it, it DOESN'T matter. Enjoy the new ride and share with us any future upgrades or drives :)👍
Thanks! The dealer was as surprised as I was just showed up. I’m in Canada we were able to preorder I ordered on Jan 28th 2022. My price was MSRP no additional options or packages. Supposedly 3 red ones were delivered in Ontario..

For any other Canadians that preordered there was no communication or updates from Nissan Canada.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Hmm that's awesome news! I have the same type preorder as you, actual order through the dealer system at the end of January, just before that reservation system went online. maybe, just maybe the initial batch is just rolling in. Congratulations! Keep her hidden and clean till spring :D

Last edited:

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Thanks! The dealer was as surprised as I was just showed up. I’m in Canada we were able to preorder I ordered on Jan 28th 2022. My price was MSRP no additional options or packages. Supposedly 3 red ones were delivered in Ontario..

For any other Canadians that preordered there was no communication or updates from Nissan Canada.
What is the build date on your car

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

This tells me its dealership allocations, we still waiting for actual pre orders to come, with 0 information from both ends. Congrats on securing your car though! Glad your dealer came through