First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I already have a vintage Fairlady Z badge burning a hole in my toolbox. My question is, where to mount it? My ideas are this.

1. Replace the rear black plastic between the tail lights with carbon fiber and mount it in place of the current Z badge.
2. Replace the duckbill spoiler with something wing like and put it in the same location as on the Proto.

What are your thoughts?

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
I'm removing the Z on back panel since its looks out of plate , not replacing it with anything . For you do alot of photoshop before pulling the trigger . Remember once you change something you might not love it
what color combo are you going with

bhamZ35

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I already have a vintage Fairlady Z badge burning a hole in my toolbox. My question is, where to mount it? My ideas are this.

1. Replace the rear black plastic between the tail lights with carbon fiber and mount it in place of the current Z badge.
2. Replace the duckbill spoiler with something wing like and put it in the same location as on the Proto.

What are your thoughts?
Definitely 2. Im probably going base and doing everything I want aftermarket, so im kind of excited it doesn’t come with the rear spoiler, mostly because it will give me the ability to remove the “z” on the heckblende and add a fairlady z badge in the same location of the proto with a clean rear end.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
I wonder how easily it will be to remove the Z badge on the rear?

OP
OP
fliplover

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer

What are your thoughts?
I found option 3 if I decide to keep the factory spoiler.
1629490223665.jpeg

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
If anyone has the official p/n from
Nissan please share. I want to pickup a few badges myself.

It might be the closest to owning a Z I get at this point. 😂

-RJM