First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
you know what i though i would miss but i never stare at it cause im so use to looking at the cluster is my HUD

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
You know what is confusing to me is how they've said the new Z is more so a GT-sports car and not a track focused car, but then they have a G-force meter, which is something for track-focused cars. Very contradicting. Does Nissan even know what the Z is supposed to be anymore?😅

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
You know what is confusing to me is how they've said the new Z is more so a GT-sports car and not a track focused car, but then they have a G-force meter, which is something for track-focused cars. Very contradicting. Does Nissan even know what the Z is supposed to be anymore?😅
This is why we need reviews from Savage Geese and Throttle House, we need to see if this thing is more GT or more Track sports car. If the performance trim has a sports tuned suspension, since it's not adaptive, I don't see it being too touring. If it is, well it's going to be too soft for the track. Especially if this thing weights in what we think it does.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Previous Z's were like this also, well, ZX's that is.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
It's because many other competitors have this, including Camaros, Mustangs, etc., for both marketing and functional, broadens the market reach. It's a good thing to have at the Z's price point.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
It's because many other competitors have this, including Camaros, Mustangs, etc., for both marketing and functional, broadens the market reach. It's a good thing to have at the Z's price point.
yea both models come with track apps launch control and other fun stuff