Anticipated announcement & changes for next model year 2024?

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
I wouldn’t mind some different colors, especially 240Z “tribute” colors, such as orange.
I would be shocked if they don’t discontinue the yellow. Need to in order to preserve the proto spec as special.

I hope after showing off the orange color for a year, that’s their next heritage color.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Not sure how they will do new colours or discontinue colours here in AU.

as they have contracts on cars well into 2024.

they are already saying late 2024 on new orders.

And colour is one of the items in the Contract.

So for AU at least untill they get caught up on orders I cannot see any material changes.

JoaquinJr

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW E46
Nissan will likely follow the same recipe they have used in the past. There probably won’t be significant appearance changes for 3 years minimum which could include headlight/bumper revisions. They could add new features and any big hardware changes or upgrades/fixes won’t happen for around 4+ years as well. This is of course considering the new Z is out for 8-10 years.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Not sure how they will do new colours or discontinue colours here in AU.

as they have contracts on cars well into 2024.

they are already saying late 2024 on new orders.

And colour is one of the items in the Contract.

So for AU at least untill they get caught up on orders I cannot see any material changes.
Not sure about AU regulations or Nissan policy, but for the first new Bronco model year 2021 in the USA, Ford had customer orders for two colors (Rapid Red and Antimatter Blue). And yet Ford still dropped those colors after only one year offering. Customers with unfulfilled orders had to select different colors.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
You guys wanna talk about color choices, the USDM Armada has probably the worst color choices. 3 of the trims are only available in white, grey or black, the SL adds a dark blue, and the Platinum adds the old Cayenne Red.

I think Nissan prioritizes certain colors based on profitability/availability....

I sometimes look at 2020+ Q60 listings and most of them are white, grey or black. Probably poor credit lease returns.....

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
You guys wanna talk about color choices, the USDM Armada has probably the worst color choices. 3 of the trims are only available in white, grey or black, the SL adds a dark blue, and the Platinum adds the old Cayenne Red.

I think Nissan prioritizes certain colors based on profitability/availability....

I sometimes look at 2020+ Q60 listings and most of them are white, grey or black. Probably poor credit lease returns.....
Quite honestly, if I can’t get the new Z in a preferred color, I’ll pass. I don’t want to look at a sports car in my driveway and think it’s in some humdrum color my mom would have wanted for her grocery-hauler and bingo night. ;)

Ferrari-308-GTS-Magnum-P.I.-Tom-Selleck.jpg

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
Quite honestly, if I can’t get the new Z in a preferred color, I’ll pass. I don’t want to look at a sports car in my driveway and think it’s in some humdrum color my mom would have wanted for her grocery-hauler and bingo night. ;)

Ferrari-308-GTS-Magnum-P.I.-Tom-Selleck.jpg
The only exception I'll make on a Z, rather than getting a bright "sports-car" color, is pearl white. Because it's lovely. That said, give me tangerine orange, lime green, or some other citrus color.

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Last edited:

PlanoJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RR Sport
Hi guys, I've managed to get in a good position to buy a new 2023 Performance Auto at msrp....now having cold feet, typical response from me. Any anticipated changes for 2024 that could make sense to wait ? Yep sometimes we are our own worst enemy. ok maybe not we, but me

Last edited:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Addition of NISMO model but no idea on standard Z changes if any. I don't expect much. You might see a small MSRP increase since we already saw a 1k increase march 3rd

I would like to see a trim level between the sport and performance that adds an LSD

If I were in charge of Z marketing I would do this for 2024

Z / manual only equipped like the current sport 40,990

Z sport / manual or auto sport equipment and LSD standard 42,990

Z performance/ like we have currently 50,990

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I was always afraid the Z would get a second year power bump and screw over 1sr year owners like the Supra did but with the NISMO on the way that seems unlikely before the base car

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Addition of NISMO model but no idea on standard Z changes if any. I don't expect much. You might see a small MSRP increase since we already saw a 1k increase march 3rd

I would like to see a trim level between the sport and performance that adds an LSD

If I were in charge of Z marketing I would do this for 2024

Z / manual only equipped like the current sport 40,990

Z sport / manual or auto sport equipment and LSD standard 42,990

Z performance/ like we have currently 50,990
We did not get a price increase in Canada

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
As Z’s are so rare at this point. If I was in your situation, I would buy one. Else you will be waiting forever. I put in Cold Air Intake system, and Tuner. Power is great! 😊