First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1984 Pontiac Trans Am, 1968 Chevrolet C10
Occupation
Mechatronics Engineer
To Anyone who understands the processes better: What’s the likelihood that, in the case these are units for sale, we see these hit lots next month?

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
To Anyone who understands the processes better: What’s the likelihood that, in the case these are units for sale, we see these hit lots next month?
As usual we are all guessing. But there will likely not be any cars "hitting the lot" whatsoever. There will be a dealer show and tell car and then the first dealer allocations from the presale, and then they will start fulfilling the national online reservation orders. There will not be a single Z on a lot. They've all been accounted for. Unless, the reviews have killed the mojo and people start cancelling their reservations. But at that point there are more reservations to back up every cancelled reservation. Don't see there being any extras Z's languishing around collecting dust on car lots.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
As usual we are all guessing. But there will likely not be any cars "hitting the lot" whatsoever. There will be a dealer show and tell car and then the first dealer allocations from the presale, and then they will start fulfilling the national online reservation orders. There will not be a single Z on a lot. They've all been accounted for. Unless, the reviews have killed the mojo and people start cancelling their reservations. But at that point there are more reservations to back up every cancelled reservation. Don't see there being any extras Z's languishing around collecting dust on car lots.
Sounds about right to me. IF the speculation on all those boats is correct, we should see a few of them start to show up in the next week or so. It's officially "summer" now. I was told maybe July-Sept, which is still kind of correct. I can almost guarantee you that this years' allotment is already spoken for. I have a feeling they may open another reservation window again in the fall for next year delivery. It's a shame we've had to deal with so many disruptions across the industry :(