Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I preordered in the limited week of Jan 26-Feb 2. I didn't get a reservation # or anything. He said I was the first one and the will prob bring 1 car per dealership in Canada. Plus, I will get it in spring-early summer. If true, I would be one of the few in Canada to have it first. Sounds exciting but I feel he's blowing smoke up my arse lol

94boosted

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro SS 1LE, BMW 340, Ford F150
I preordered in the limited week of Jan 26-Feb 2. I didn't get a reservation # or anything. He said I was the first one and the will prob bring 1 car per dealership in Canada. Plus, I will get it in spring-early summer. If true, I would be one of the few in Canada to have it first. Sounds exciting but I feel he's blowing smoke up my arse lol
Ditto. Ordered on Jan 29th. Got the confirmation email from Nissan but no reservation # ?‍♂

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Ditto. Ordered on Jan 29th. Got the confirmation email from Nissan but no reservation # ?‍♂
At least you got a confirmation email. I called my dealer and said I don't get a confirmation email because the Bill of Sale is the confirmation. But you and a few others got one. I don't know what to do.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Sounds exciting but I feel he's blowing smoke up my arse lol
Being able to do this blindfolded and drunk is a strict hiring requirement for any auto sales position at every Nissan dealership (and many others).

luckyjoewu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 3 series
Just wondering what are people getting when the "PERFORMANCE MT" was sold out?

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Triumph Tiger
Just wondering what are people getting when the "PERFORMANCE MT" was sold out?
I'm waiting to see if there are any cancelled orders on a Performance MT that I like the colour of. If not, I will look at getting a new Mach 1 or used Cayman. If I could find a really low km Shelby 350 and not get gouged on price I'd snap it up too.

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
There was no ability to reserve a performance manual last night or today in Canada. I didn't bother trying with the automatic or sport.
Sadly, Feb 2 was the last day to get a guaranteed pre-order in before they opened reservations to the public.

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
I received my confirmation from Nissan but I don't have a reservation number ?‍♂
From what I know, you only get the C&I Z Reservation form from the dealer if you go reserve in person here in Canada. The confirmation email (and I assume reservation number as well) are for online orders.

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
Here you go…. Looks like it’s gunna be a shit show for the US.
5EA4090E-2751-4028-BF8B-FC50673BF7F7.png

94boosted

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro SS 1LE, BMW 340, Ford F150
From what I know, you only get the C&I Z Reservation form from the dealer if you go reserve in person here in Canada. The confirmation email (and I assume reservation number as well) are for online orders.
That makes sense, I ordered in person at dealer on January 29th.

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
That makes sense, I ordered in person at dealer on January 29th.
Same, placed mine on the 31st here in the Toronto area. I called the dealer I booked with to confirm as I had the same worry as you.

My guy told me he's still getting calls from customers who are upset the Z's are all booked out (performance manual). Apparently none of them took a look at the shitshow of a used market we have right now, or they would know just how rare an opportunity to snag the Z at MSRP is.

We should consider ourselves very fortunate to have been in the loop...I was in touch with him since last spring, wasn't taking any chances.

Last edited: