jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Dislikes: No factory option for rear window louvers.
if nissan sells a ton, like i think they will, it could be a future option.

till then i'm sure the aftermarket will take care of it. this car is so retro, it screams for a set...

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
From a design point of view, and it’s probably better in person, I am still not sure about the front end, and where the front license plate will mount (required where I live). Nit picking but it could use a little more design appeal, bit it does look very good…

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
From a design point of view, and it’s probably better in person, I am still not sure about the front end, and where the front license plate will mount (required where I live). Nit picking but it could use a little more design appeal, bit it does look very good…
nothing kills the looks of a sports car than an ugly license plate...
its required where i live too but im gonna try to roll without one.
i was able to get away with it on my supra and one of my rx7's, maybe i can if i get the z

Last edited:

Bunnzilla

First Name
Bunny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stanza Wagon
That’s an excellent point! Don’t they require a front license plates in Japan as well? You would think Nissan might be sensitive to this fact!

Icehawk

Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord!
Diggin' this overall, the 350/70 always interested me but the interior just wasn't doing it for me - major improvement here. Unfortunately the pics I've seen of the instrument cluster though don't impress.

Very interested to see the Performance pricing when these are released.