DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Was hoping for adaptive forward lighting - turns with the wheel.

Guff

First Name
Guff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Not sure if electric power steering is good or bad on this car.
EPS units really need to be evaluated on an individual basis. Many manufacturers have super variable levels of feel, speed, feedback between models. I'm not expecting anything amazing but I hope its passable at least!

No curb weight has me sweating a little right now, but I'm hoping for the best. Really would hate for it to be over 3500lbs with the manual. Performance trim will weigh even more still.

Sound is somewhat Dyson-spec but aftermarket should get it to a decent place. VRs were never sonorous, but they can be aggressive.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
So the Sport does not have LSD, rev matching, or nav. I wonder how many takers it will get....

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Man, I hope that sound enhancement can be turned off or doesn't come through the stereo speakers. Sure would be weird to have that sound through an upgraded stereo system.

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
"Fifteen per cent faster to 60" - the 370Z MT is about a 5 second car so that should come down to about 4.25 seconds, roughly the same as the new Golf R.
That's less impressive than I was hoping, especially with the new launch control. I'm also assuming since I don't see mention of it anywhere that they haven't included no lift shifting.

R_E_L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 BRZ, '98 328i
I’m very excited for the car based on what we’ve seen so far. They keep calling it a driver’s car and referring to it being fun to drive, I really hope that’s the case. Hoping the weight stays down and they come around to giving the LSD as an option on the base model. I’d hate to have to pay for a higher package just for that.