TitanZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Titan SL 4x4 Midnight Edition
maybe they'll add that performance option for nismo exhaust, unless that was just for JDM Z's???

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Along w sending builds come the emails and texts trying to sell other inventory, ugh! I contacted two local dealers. Will see how pestering they get.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Gonna spam my dealer with these build emails until they agree to sell to me first.
I did this for 3 dealerships close to me. 2 responded they'll keep me apprised and then a Nissan customer agent contacted me. Customer agent told me estimated time for Z to start landing is around mid-late September..obviously referring to Proto.

Along w sending builds come the emails and texts trying to sell other inventory, ugh! I contacted two local dealers. Will see how pestering they get.

2/3 dealerships just let me know they've put me on the wait list for when they get more info and 1 tried to see what other vehicles I'm interested to try and sell me those.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
I completed my build & received a call from my local dealer within 30 minutes. They sent me an email right after I sent the build. I received a call from Nissan about two hours later checking to see if my dealer had called. My caller ID said Nissan. The Nissan rep said he was happy the dealer was so responsive. I asked what delivery timeframe they are looking at for cars to be at dealers and he told me 1-2 months. That is in line with what the dealer said. I am thinking October-November timeframe. The second question I asked was if there would be a demo at the dealer to drive. He was not sure how that would work. Nice to see Nissan being responsive and seeming to care about potential Z buyes.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I completed my build & received a call from my local dealer within 30 minutes. They sent me an email right after I sent the build. I received a call from Nissan about two hours later checking to see if my dealer had called. My caller ID said Nissan. The Nissan rep said he was happy the dealer was so responsive. I asked what delivery timeframe they are looking at for cars to be at dealers and he told me 1-2 months. That is in line with what the dealer said. I am thinking October-November timeframe. The second question I asked was if there would be a demo at the dealer to drive. He was not sure how that would work. Nice to see Nissan being responsive and seeming to care about potential Z buyes.
Nissan is trying to be nice ahead of time because they know the dealer is going to absolutely here their way with you lol

tgibson37

First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z400 Proto Spec (Order), Range Rover, E55 AMG
Occupation
Marketing Manager for Highline-Autos.com
I just got a text from the Tempe Nissan dealer, after roping me along for months now...

"My supervisor just got back to me. It looks like the MSRP is $54,915 on the proto spec. The market adjustment will be 25k. let me know if you're interested this Proto Spec"

Haha they are out of their minds...

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Well least you guys are getting cars confirmed. Canadians probably wont even be seeing them this year 😂
Whats later? Idk so far it was spring then summer now no season.
C60176B5-4BF2-4F97-9DB9-4A5F86C383F4.jpeg