First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
My dealer said they have NO cars being made in Canada yet based what they have on their system. I’m first at my dealer and I hear your frustration. Losing interest in the car too. Nissan screwed it with so little info.
contacted st catherines nissan yesterday, they informed me the same and said they figure each dealer MAY see 1 car by end of the year and no guarantee if its the first ordered or not, I finished the phone call with "I would like to cancel my order and receive my deposit back". I have an appointment after work to get my deposit.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
contacted st catherines nissan yesterday, they informed me the same and said they figure each dealer MAY see 1 car by end of the year and no guarantee if its the first ordered or not, I finished the phone call with "I would like to cancel my order and receive my deposit back". I have an appointment after work to get my deposit.
I’m going to wait a bit longer. As I’m stilling looking for a good deal on C7 and if I find one before the Z comes, then I will cancel as well.

I don’t think we will get any Zs here anytime soon.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I’m going to wait a bit longer. As I’m stilling looking for a good deal on C7 and if I find one before the Z comes, then I will cancel as well.

I don’t think we will get any Zs here anytime soon.
WAIT.

The bubble is popping, used cars are back to 2019 levels (the price they were in 2019 but it's 2022, milage be damned) and houses are making it past the 30 day mark again.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
3rd at your dealer?
Yes 3rd at my dealer. A list GTR/Z Dealership. Actually saw my name and allocation in the back office on their legacy software. Old corporate connection. But somehow I do not think Canada is as far along in delivery fulfillment as AUS.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
WAIT.

The bubble is popping, used cars are back to 2019 levels (the price they were in 2019 but it's 2022, milage be damned) and houses are making it past the 30 day mark again.
For sure I’m not rushing it. Though there is a really nice one I just saw. But these guys won’t lower their prices 1 penny

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
For sure I’m not rushing it. Though there is a really nice one I just saw. But these guys won’t lower their prices 1 penny
That's where the "wait" part comes in, you'll save yourself a good 10k if you hold out another ~6 mos

High Dollar dumbshit has already come back to reality (Watches, etc) - Rich folks are scared of the upcoming downturn.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
WAIT.

That logic only applies when inventory builds up as demand decreases.

That's not going to happen. Wait all you want, there's been a deficit of new vehicles for 2 years now, both the new and used market are low inventory, causing high prices.

The only way we're going to see a correction is if demand is reduced AND production comes back.

zachfkuz

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
89 Jeep Comanche, 08 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Heavy duty mechanic
Just made an account to post this, but I've been following these forums for a fat minute.
My dealer just got back to me and it sounds like the new Z will be in my hands by September 28th at the latest.
As far as I can tell, this is the first actual date for the Canadian Market.

Dealer's in Edmonton for anyone curious

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Just made an account to post this, but I've been following these forums for a fat minute.
My dealer just got back to me and it sounds like the new Z will be in my hands by September 28th at the latest.
As far as I can tell, this is the first actual date for the Canadian Market.

Dealer's in Edmonton for anyone curious
My dealer has no info as of last Friday, and said will contact me if any new info comes out.
Hopefully your dealer is correct.

zachfkuz

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Heavy duty mechanic
My dealer has no info as of last Friday, and said will contact me if any new info comes out.
Hopefully your dealer is correct.
Fuck man they better be right. I want atleast 2 weeks of driving before I gotta park it for the winter. I asked him for the VIN but I haven't got an answer yet, hopefully will hear from them tomorrow

zachfkuz

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Heavy duty mechanic
They better throw in winter tires for me 😂
From the reviews I've seen, they've all said that even with traction control on, they still experience some slippage on the rears. I dont know much worse that'll be ice on the ground, but I'm not sure winter tires will be enough to save you😂😂