2022 BMW 2-Series Coupe (G42) & 2023 BMW M2 (G87)

Twizzty

First Name
Bones
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE
I really like the aggressive look but it can't weigh more then my SS 1LE, that's just crazy!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
And this is why I say the time for excuses from Nissan is gone.
So many cars announced AFTER the Z….and yet they are in production and in some cases in customers hands before the Z is

Honestly it’s a joke
Exactly. And these other cars are actually NEW cars that are using brand new or heavily updated engines, new transmissions, new technologies, new and improved interiors with premium materials. The "new" Z is barely a new car. The ENTIRE car uses parts that have been used in other cars that have been in production for the last 5-10 YEARS. There is no excuse. I think Nissan is purposfully delaying production of the Z. That or they truly don't care about the Z.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
This is probably what I'll end up with. 6MT, carbon buckets, carbon roof. Waiting a year or two for Comp/CS news. Would be nice if individual paint is added at some point. Current paint options leave a lot to be desired. Does look pretty menacing in black.

Z06fan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevrolet SS Sedan, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
entrepreneur
I love the humor in the Throttle House video's and they nailed it when they discuss the appearance of the car. I love the previous M2's but this is an ugly and heavy car.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
I just came in here to say "There's no good fucking reason a 2 series is over 3,600lbs"

Also, it's got a Whiskeyvision Face......and Ass.......and Side - It's not a good looking car IMO.
Yeah 3,800lbs in a small car. Wtf. And comes with a face only a mother could love. And they even screwed up da booty. The OG M2 was pretty epic. This new one, not so much.

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
I'd be sitting in one of these if it wasn't so repulsive to my eyes. The front end looks like it came out of my son's Roblox game.