Thanks for this information. It seems HKS along with most other japanese exhausts voluntarily comply with JASMA noise guidelines. This is the only thing that bothers me as i dont want to spend good amount of cash on an exhaust and then barely be able to tell the difference from stock.
Would...
Thanks for posting the sound clip. Would you say the fitment was good and no issues during install or after? Would you consider the quality to be good?
In another thread someone said AWE had fitment issues which is why i have crossed AWE off the list
Thanks for your inputs. It seems like some folks are cancelling the active sound enhancement along with getting the exhaust? Is this something the dealer can do?
Thanks. My worry with doing the downpipes is to deal with the incompetent dealers here if there is a warranty issue. But I will take a look at AWE and Boostlogic
Hello folks,
I was looking a few cat back options for my Z. I initially looked at the japanese manufacturers but they all seem to comply with JASMA noise levels, and I am thinking i would be underwhelmed with buying a rather expensive japanese exhaust for not much change in experience at all...