Sponsored

Search results

  1. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    She’s gonna get dialed in by Monday with suspension mods. Then next step will be satin PPF!y
  2. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    Nismo brace is here. Big shoutout to @Katum68 !!
  3. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    Please subscribe to the YouTube and follow on IG to keep track of the build and all the joy to be shared with the car! https://www.instagram.com/g82.uc/p/Dd-2hlhEX12
  4. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    possible depending on the dealer! doesnt hurt to stick with nismo parts.
  5. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    ADD W1 v3.3 oil catch can kit is hereil
  6. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    I do not have the nismo front strut brace. That is very kind of you. I will private message you.
  7. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    Mods starting to come in! This is the aluminum undertray specific for the Nismo from Z1.
  8. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    would love to see the recommended aftermarket setups for these or links to purchase!
  9. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    Taking delivery of a used '24 black diamond nismo z and I'm looking forward to sharing the build. The mods on the car already include a SOHO custom 3" exhaust, Boosted 6 full downpipes with high flow cats, GoRaceBox off the shelf tune, and AMS 80mm intakes. I have ordered the following parts...
  10. BLACK DIAMOND Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    honestly the red accents look great on the grey, silver, and white nismos. For black, it looks a little ricey.
  11. BLACK DIAMOND Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    thank you - the previous owner took off the red decals. I really like the completely black look.
  12. BLACK DIAMOND Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    I just learned the Nismos come with the dark grey katana as stock!
  13. BLACK DIAMOND Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    Shipping this out next week. I can’t wait to experience the Nismo. I previously had a 2017 Q60 which I heavily modified, including an engine, transmission, and turbo build. I am looking to learn the ins and outs of the right lowering setup on the car and I can’t wait to create content and...



Top