Has anyone tried it on a 27. After the Youtube visuals on older Zs I am actually hesitant to even try it. Dont care about ruining original but concerned about all the trauma to the shifter rod and the underlying linkage.:sadface:
Nick got the shipper,says no markup on his end $1450,open trailer:{ and took 7 days from Houston..driver was Russian but a cool guy. There was labor day in there so it might have been quicker. He had 3 cars left heading to SF.
Not liking where the cup holder is, my elbow hits it.Any aftermarket holders that would attach to center console up to the right where 5th gear is located.
I just got my 27 Z performance from Pinnacle in Scottsdale(see NISMONICK) Its boulder grey/black,MT, black interior and it is a hoot to drive.It was sticker price plus $600 fees.
I looked all over for this combo and ZERO luck.Talked to Nick and he found 1 within the hour.
its a $440 "package" listed on the window sticker. Mine had cargo net,front plate bracket,chromed rear license frame,floor mats, etc. Will post pics after a detail next week.
Porsche has beautiful tartan styles they offered years back, U will have to search it...they also have a pepita, sort a black/white herringbone pattern that I might look into.