Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

    Well, the dealership said it's normal and there is nothing wrong. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it and see if it gets worse...
  2. Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

    \I wish. It's louder than that and only happens when I accelerate. Further, it just started doing it recently. I'm waiting to hear from the dealership...
  3. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    I am the same - set it and forget it. I already have the NISMO struts - it's what came on the car. :) What made you settle on the Swift springs? What's the drop? Cost? Any issues with alignment, noises or rubbing? Thanks.
  4. Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

    My gut told me that was going to be what I was told. Now, I just need to get them to verify the concern...
  5. Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

    2027 NISMO Z, Manual. Has ~300 miles on it and I've not had it on the highway, yet. Taking it to the dealer for the clunking in the front end (noisy NISMO coilovers in the front, only), this Saturday. On the way: After about 25 miles of driving, I got on the highway and got up to 70mph. I...
  6. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    I am still trying to get an idea of what to do, so I can be prepared, should this not sort well. Go with another set of coilovers? I see some suggestions, but was hoping for many in the same bucket. Maybe that's a dream? Or, add springs (which ones) to the stock NISMO dampers. Thanks again...
  7. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    Likely not, but I wanted him to have a look as I know him well. It's at a Nissan dealer, now, and they will start looking at it tomorrow...
  8. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    No, far from it....
  9. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    As a, minor, update - I had my local mechanic look it over and there was nothing 'obvious' found. I'm taking it to Nissan on Saturday. I still don't know which direction to go if they tell me the sound is 'normal.' I honestly can't believe that will happen as the noise is very noticeable...
  10. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    This particular dealer is certified to install Nismo and Z1 parts. So...? Who knows, tho. I have no idea if they preloaded the suspension before torquing things down. I will certainly mention it to the local dealer I'm going to on Thursday. Thanks.
  11. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    Would this situation cause the clunking I've described above? I have the NISMO coilovers on it and the front-end noise is loud and very noticeable over even small imperfections in the road. Thanks.
  12. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    I have the same set of coilovers on my NISMO. It sits like yours and is set to full soft. The clunking in the front end is very pronounced and annoying. Did you replace your end links in the front?
  13. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    So, let me elaborate more. I already have the NISMO coilovers installed - the dealer put them on; the car has 189 miles on it, at this point. Something in the front end is making a clunk noise over, literally, every imperfection in the road. It sounds like a metal ball clunking around in a...
  14. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    I bought a 2027 NISMO Z, manual. My only goal is to rid of some of the wheel well gap. I am not concerned if it “lessens” performance on a track. I may go track it, but I am not hard core about it. So, let’s start there - main goal is reducing wheel well gap, some (maybe an inch??) - NOT...
  15. 2027 NISMO Z Manual - purchased!

    New owner here. Located in North Central Ohio. Long time fan of the Z! NismoNick hooked me up! Should ship from AZ today. PUMPED!! https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1G4gQYxZnv/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  16. 2027 NISMO upgrade questions...

    Any feedback on the Valvetronic exhaust system?
  17. 2027 NISMO upgrade questions...

    Are the Mishimoto and CZP heat exchanges better than the Nismo option? What's so tedious about the AWE exhaust install?
  18. FS: Volk TE37s + Michelin Pilot Sport AS4

    Is that the stock suspension you are on in that shot?



Top