Yeah I cannot for the life of me figure out what he's talking about with not being able to use a DSP/Amp combo in a passive setup. I understand that I won't be able to time align or equalize individual drivers, but the DSP will just treat the left and right as two speakers and I can still...
OK, I have questions. Hoping you can answer in this thread:
1. What gauge is the factory speaker wire already in place in the Bose system? AI says 18 gauge? I'm trying to make my upgrade as easy as possible and re-using the existing wiring would be great, but I don't want to run a crazily...
I have started down this similar path as well. I had ANC/ASE turned off at the dealer and it does make a difference. I have tried many different EQ settings and I've decided to just bite the bullet and stop trying fixes to a weak system and instead I will bypass it. Just getting together my...
I know I'm in the honeymoon period still, but I couldn't care less what the car does at the Ring. I also wouldn't trade it for a G86, or a GR Corolla, etc. ever. It's infinitely more timeless to me than those (or the Supra for that matter, which for the record, I adore, but I do not think it...
I'll be the contrarian and say I'm the one that doesn't do PPF or Ceramic. I ceramic coated my Hellcat in 2017 and it was absolutely not worth it to me. Paid close to 1900 for paint correction and a full ceramic coating plus the aftercare materials for it. I didn't have a garage then so the...
Hi all. I picked up a manual performance trim in passion red last Friday and love it. Already tinted the windows and will be putting on AMS cold air intakes and a Borla S Type exhaust in a week. Looking forward to the conversations here.
I'm swapping my stock exhaust next Friday for a Borla S Type. I am not changing the stock downpipes at all but I am also adding an AMS cold air intake. I'll report back on sound changes and any drone. I've heard mixed, which surprises me. I had Borla S Type on a Corvette and had zero drone at...
I am adding the AMS Cold Air Intake next Friday, along with a Borla S Type exhaust. I'll see what I think and report back on any noticeable change in sound (from the intakes, since I know the exhaust is going to change the sound.)