Sponsored

Search results

  1. K&N cold air intake $360 shipped

    Same here kinda. Is it missing anything or is there anything wrong with it? I'm in no rush so take your time but I'm interested.
  2. Exhaust valves on the stock system

    Right. I've pondered all the options. Frankly, I don't need an exhaust, I'd just like one. The valves would be a great solution for me and I'm not stuck to one system. Thanks for the tip though.
  3. Exhaust valves on the stock system

    Has anyone put valves on the stock system? I daily my z and love the car. I've got 35 k on my 2025. I don't really want to put an exhaust kit on it because of how much I drive it but I'd really love some extra sound for weekends or ice cream runs. I'm wondering if anyone has experience or...
  4. FS: 20mm Z1 Spacers

    Let me know if these are still available please.
  5. Help identifying an interior bolt.

    I found this under my seat while detailing the car today. I detail the interior every week so this hasn't been there all that long. It could have come from under the seat or under the dash, it's hard to tell based off of where I found it. Drivers side , 2025 sport. Does anyone recognize...



Top