Sponsored

Search results

  1. VR30DDTT Engine Oil Capacity Questions

    That tracks. I also raise from the driver side. After I took the old oil pan off there was still a good 100ml or so left in it. Didn’t measure it, just guessed. Next oil change I’ll measure the “lay flat” residual with the old pan.
  2. VR30DDTT Engine Oil Capacity Questions

    Awesome. That is in line with what I was experiencing then. Thank you for the information!
  3. VR30DDTT Engine Oil Capacity Questions

    I didn’t know how the residual oil from the original pan would be factored into the capacity listed in the manual. There was definitely quite a bit left in the plastic pan after removal even though I had the car jacked from the driver side.
  4. VR30DDTT Engine Oil Capacity Questions

    I have a 26 Heritage Edition Z. The manuals for the VR30 say the engine oil capacity with oil filter change is 5.3 liters. I installed a new Z1 aluminum oil pan which is supposed to increase the capacity by about 200ml. When I checked the dip stick after adding 5.5L and doing a short drive...



Top