Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tomei Y-Pipe and Z1 Competition-Ti Titanium Exhaust Nismo Z

    Well I ended up going with the ISR Y pipe with the z1 titanium touring exhaust I’ve attached some pics and sound clips
  2. Invidia Germini catback

    You have any sound clips???
  3. Tomei Y-Pipe and Z1 Competition-Ti Titanium Exhaust Nismo Z

    Got any sounds clips of the car with downpipes? I’m about to pull the trigger on the Z1 Ti Touring system with an ISR y pipe but I have AMS catless DP’s. I have the AWE system on right now and I absolutely cannot stand the fitment and it’s lowkey heavy.
  4. Goodies coming

    Bumping this back You have any sounds clips of the invidia?
  5. Alignment after Lowering Springs - Camber Help

    Seems like it? Take a peep at the pics I posted
  6. Thoughts?

    Purchased these after lowering spring install as well as pillowball Apex’i rear camber arms, are the SPL end links compatible with the Z NISMO sway bars?
  7. Alignment after Lowering Springs - Camber Help

    Well I found out it was the fender liner and trimmed a piece of it where it was making contact and I figured I just order adjustable FUCA’s see latest photos I posted
  8. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    Funny, because I just installed them in my NISMO, and I don't mind them, aside from the potential rubbing from the tires and end link bind, since I'm running OEM everything right now.
  9. Alignment after Lowering Springs - Camber Help

    Bumping this thread back, I installed Swift springs on my Z NISMO. After 2 days, I'm hearing rubbing and figured I need spacers after the suspension settled? I'm running a 275/30R19 front tire and a 305/35R19 rear tire on the OEM wheels. At the moment, I have stock alignment arms.
  10. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    I did some more research, and I solved my own problem lol. Thanks for your input and knowledge.
  11. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    No, I purchased the Apex'i Camber links for the one highlighted in red. I also purchased the Whiteline Toe arms at the same time, thinking they were needed, but after re-reading what you pointed out, since I'm only replacing the springs, I can't use them because they would replace the bucket...
  12. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    And also yes I am aware I could’ve gotten coilovers but I’m not ready to jump on that path yet since I’m very content with the OEM ride of the NISMO dampers and I’m really chasing on getting rid of some wheel gap. And I would like to see a review of those SakeBomb Ohlins from a NISMO owner...
  13. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    I don’t think you’re understanding my original question; which is if the Whiteline Toe arms are the only type of arms available to adjust toe. I ordered those along with adjustable camber arms from Apex’i, w/ the SPL eccentric bolt lock out kit which is needed anyways. Since I’m changing the...
  14. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    So I cant adjust toe with the stock bucket arm? Or rather is the white line arm that I purchased not a separate arm that can adjust toe?
  15. Lowering springs (SOLVED)

    I purchased a set of Swift lowering springs for my NISMO, and in conjunction, I also purchased the following. A'PEXi - EXV Rear Camber Arm (Pillow Ball) - Nissan 370Z (Z34) / Z (RZ | APEXi USA Adjustable Toe Control Arm - Nissan 370Z & Z RZ34 Are these compatible if I'm still running the...
  16. TRACK PREP (Z NISMO)

    Ok, thanks for the input. I changed my rotors and pads back in April, so I should still be good with what I have, considering I daily drive the car with some spirited driving, but not so much.
  17. TRACK PREP (Z NISMO)

    I'm planning to track the NISMO on a closed course next month. Are stock brake pads enough for a beginner? I'm using R35 GT-R brake fluid, but considering an upgrade. My brake mods include CZP 2-piece rotors. Should I switch to Carbotech pads, or are stock pads fine for one track day?
  18. Weird whistling sound

    Reviving this, I’m having a “whistle” sound only on decel, could be the turbos itself since I’m running full catless downpipes
  19. NISMO Stripes?

    Question for everyone: has anyone ever installed "NISMO" stripes on their RZ34? I've been wanting to add some to my stealth gray NISMO, but I can't find anyone who has.



Top