Sponsored

Search results

  1. Calling all emblem masters….

    Now that I see it, I can’t un see it. That would drive me crazy. I would try to fix it but as a backup plan, I would have a new sticker ready to go. You probably have a 50-50 chance of heating it up and moving it. And a 50-50 chance of removing it and reapplying it. I have a 24 heritage and...
  2. 27 Grill Garnish Question

    Not sure if this helps or not.
  3. Interior reupholstering (auto-trimming)

    When you make the upgrade, please post some pictures. I’m always looking for good ideas. I had a 240 and two 280s back in the day. And I always love the way the outside looked, but I hated the way the interior had no technology. That’s why I love the 2024. It has the retro look of the old Z...
  4. Interior reupholstering (auto-trimming)

    I used this product, they have other colors as well. All-Fit Automotive Car Gap Filler... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWH5RS5B?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
  5. Interior reupholstering (auto-trimming)

    I have a 2024 Heritage Z, I think the seats look really good, if I could I would maybe add some orange stitching, in order to scratch that itch, I made one upgrade to the interior see the attached photo. I’m definitely interested in seeing what you go with. Who are you planning to use to do the...
  6. Windshield replacement

    Safelite does not use a Nissan OEM windshield they use aftermarket crap from China. I would take my car to a local shop that will install an OEM windshield and just pay the difference. My daughter has a Nissan rogue safelite did her windshield and after six months I’m already having issues with...
  7. Refinish Performance Rims?

    Find a good motorcycle shop that does powder coating, they will hook you up for less than 200 bucks. Or do a quick Internet search for powder coating near me, you’ll find lots of options. Just read the reviews.
  8. Advice for replacing stock tires on 2024 Performance

    I wouldn’t let Costco touch my rims or my car. I’d buy the tires from Costco and take it to a tire shop that has experienced dealing with high-end cars, Corvettes Porsches, and have them mount and balance the tires. You’re going to open yourself up to all kinds of problems letting the $15 an...
  9. Pass. Airbag Off light

    According to this your condition is normal.
  10. RZ34 Backup camera replacement

    I am always down for more situational awareness when driving, my camera in my 24 is OK. But I will replace it with a better one once one comes available. More importantly I wish the passengers mirror would drop when in reserve to see curbs. Rims aren’t cheap.
  11. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Love the Nismo lights on the doors. I would love a set that says Fairlady Z.
  12. Rust on Exhaust Flanges

    I had the same issue on my 24 Z with the exhaust. I sprayed a light coat of CRC 656 Marine on the back exhaust section and worked it in with a rag, then wiped off all the excess. As for the surface rust on the other areas I plan to apply some black spray paint. I feel like there should not have...
  13. 2026 Z Heritage

    I just purchased a 2024 Heritage Z from a dealer in Miss. with 18 miles Never titled. The car had been sitting on the lot since April of 24. I got the car OTD for over $13,500 off MSRP. For me this was a great deal. I only wanted Orange because my last Z was an Orange 77 and I wanted new. When...



Top