Sponsored

Search results

  1. OBDII bi-directional scanner - can control ANC/ASC

    Im down near Shrewsbury. Maybe we can connect soon.
  2. WTB Factory Nismo Struts & Springs

    You couldn't be farther away. Ha. Im in maryland. Thanks
  3. WTB Factory Nismo Struts & Springs

    Where are you located?
  4. Flange bolt removal

    Anyone have trouble removing the exhaust flange bolts? I stripped 2 of the 4 during my axle back removal. What a pain. Not sure what direction on how to remove them.
  5. Pic of my 2026 Performance GunMetal.

    Very enjoyable
  6. Pic of my 2026 Performance GunMetal.

    Loving the gun
  7. What's your car payment, details, etc.

    2024 Perf 6mt. OTD door in April 2025 for 45k. Paid off.
  8. At what price would it be a MUST buy?

    48k OTD would be pretty incredible. I just don't know if I'd pursue and have two Z cars
  9. At what price would it be a MUST buy?

    I get your point...but for conversation sake, an actual # would be nice.
  10. At what price would it be a MUST buy?

    What is low? That's the key part
  11. At what price would it be a MUST buy?

    So I already have a 24 performance. Im not selling or trading. So the nismo would be an addition. Does that change the price?
  12. At what price would it be a MUST buy?

    Fellas, If you found a leftover new 24 Nismo, at what price would you say it is a must buy. A price where you would be stupid to pass it up. And especially if you already have a performance Z as well. Let's be realistic. 50? 45? 40?...... Im curious your thoughts.
  13. Winter storage

    Got my OEM + design cover today. Took about 2.5 weeks to arrive. Looks good quality, very soft, and fits perfectly. Great indoor cover. OEM + Design, premium, embroidered
  14. Winter storage

    Mine should be arriving this week.
  15. Winter storage

    Awesome! I was gonna ask you that.
  16. Winter storage

    Thanks! Im gonna order a cover
  17. Winter storage

    Happy with that car cover?
  18. Stock sway bars

    Bump.
  19. Anyone Leasing a Z or thinking about it?

    Id lease a Nismo! Curious how much payment would be



Top