Sponsored

Search results

  1. Jack Stand Points for winter storage

    Sounds good , yeah thankfully no problems with rodents . Maybe I’ll overinflate an forget ! Yeah I’m just worried about flat spots . I got a cover and plan on removing battery .
  2. Jack Stand Points for winter storage

    Sounds good , yeah thankfully no problems with rodents . Maybe I’ll overinflate a forget . Thanks for the advice !
  3. Jack Stand Points for winter storage

    Hello , plan on storing my new Nissan z in the garage for 6months due to harsh winters in Shitcago , anybody done this ? And what’s the safe recommended place to leave my z on jack stands for an over a period of time . Manual says punch welds but I’m sure that’s just for short period of time ...
  4. 2025 Nissan Sport Brilliant Silver 6spd

    Wow you inspire me brother , thanks for serving , glad you joined the Z family . Yeah I’ve been watching Zillow a lot , he’s very knowledgeable and in the community . And actually called my dealer today and asked about exhausts he said “go nuts” word for word lol , so I’m gonna get the AWE Track...
  5. 2025 Nissan Sport Brilliant Silver 6spd

    Hell yeah man ! Love it , damn I need to call my dealer and ask them what doesn’t void my warranty if they exhaust I need that ASAP , hate how quite the stock note is , I can’t even hear my rev matching sometimes lol , sorry some of us weren’t blessed with the Synchro Matching but I like the raw...
  6. 2025 Nissan Sport Brilliant Silver 6spd

    Here’s my new baby , can’t wait to built her into something special. Already got 20% tints . Got her a month ago I believe with 11 miles , has almost 500 , I don’t drive much , but can’t wait to break her in fully and start doing some nice stuff . I’m considering seats right away because the...



Top