Sponsored

Search results

  1. Nismo Z brakes

    It all depends on the brake pads and other braking components (SS brake lines, brake master cylinder brace, etc.) that you pair them with in either case. I guess my previous point is that a well spec'd Akebono performance caliper setup with appropriate brake pads, rotors, brake fluid, and brake...
  2. Nismo Z brakes

    Honestly, the standard Akebono Z performance calipers should do just fine if you want something cost effective and more standardized, unless you really want to go through the hassle of figuring out the extra brackets and stuff you might need with the Nismo Z calipers, and also be dependent on a...
  3. Nismo Z Brake Pad Size?

    Ok, that's AWESOME. I had reached out to Z1 before and never got a clear answer, so thanks for confirming. Going to order those ASAP. I had started to gather that from @SavedByFaith_ response as well since he has Project Mu SS Brake Lines all around as well. Despite having installed a brake...
  4. Nismo Z brakes

    I happen to own both a 370Z Nismo and a Nissan Z Nismo, so have been able to do actual physical comparisons and confirmations. I also have some feedback on the braking performance having tracked both cars. For context, my 370Z Nismo has SS brake lines, Motul RBF660, brake master cylinder brace...
  5. Nismo Z Brake Pad Size?

    Looks like Carbotech finally released pads for the Nismo trim. Check out their product search page. I tracked my Nismo Z this past weekend and the stock brakes while not terrible, they were not confidence inspiring enough for me to do any threshold braking or late braking at all on the track. I...



Top