Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2023+ Nissan Z TruControl by STILLN Inline power Module - TC101001

    I am selling my Tru Control out of my 23 Z Perfomance. I have had it for about 5000 miles on my Z. I am selling my Z to get a Pathfinder as the Z is just not practical and I truly like being Married. I am asking $450. plus shipping. This Tru Control is a simple plug and play and does not mess...
  2. Winter storage

    It shuts down most of the computers t maintain your battery, but using a battery tender helps a lot also.
  3. Winter storage

    Yes, mine is there right now. I have her in a garage with the car cover on and the Shiping mode engaged.
  4. What tires will make this squirrely ass car behave?

    My Potenzas lasted 9000 miles of just driving, mostly highways, some harder driving when I installed the Tru Control. The Potenzas lack good traction on dry roads. I came out of a construction site doing 65, hit the gas to pass a couple of semi trucks, and my ass end list spun the tires. I was...
  5. There's a problem with the Nissan 2024 model; sometimes the car feels dark, like it's a 3-cylinder.

    It could be the travel switch in the fuse box; it might be 1/2 in. I know when I picked up my 23, it drove like crap and nothing worked right. I found the location for the switch, and when I engaged it for regular use, my Z came to life. The switch is a push-pull located in the driver's interior...
  6. Driving Lights

    That is what I am thinking also, I have not seen any until now Thanks for the link.
  7. Driving Lights

    Has anyone installed driving lights are there Z? where I live in Idaho, it is extremely dark at night and I find the Z headlights do not give me enough light. I am looking for something with 6-10k Lumens. I am looking for ideas.
  8. My 2023 Nissan Z Build – Engine, Suspension, Aero and Wheels/Tires Mod

    I am still looking for the Body Kit I want. I am slowly piecing together my performance mods as well. So far all I have done is the Stillen TruControl, that tuner brings the car to life. I am partial to the Z1 600R body kit
  9. What gasoline do most Nizzan Z Sport owners use?

    I only use Sinclair and Exxon. Where I live in the intermountain west we don't have as much choice. I want to get some VP fuel and try that just to see hw my Girl re-acts. I would also like to go to Vegas and get some Trick racing fuel 110 Octane. I put a tank of that in my Trans Am and could...
  10. Scams targeting new Z owners?

    I just chuck them in the garbage
  11. Tire Brands

    I burned through my Briadgstone in 9000 miles, Going to get Michilene PSs for my next set of tires.
  12. Redtiger Giveaway! Share Your Road Trip Map — Win a Dashcam Plus More!

    Here is my Road Trip for Feb 2026. My Son is graduating from boot camp at Fort Sill, OK and being Stationed at Fort Sam Houston TX. Then on the way home we want to do some site seeing tourist things. this road trip is going to be about 2 weeks long.
  13. INstalled the Stillen Engine Tuner

    Trucontrol Piggy Back ECU 2023+ Nissan Z
  14. INstalled the Stillen Engine Tuner

    https://www.z1motorsports.com/engine-management/z1-motorsports/z1-2023-nissan-ecutek-performance-tuning-package-carb-legal-p-48645.html Install took less than 5 minutes.
  15. INstalled the Stillen Engine Tuner

    I went ahead and pulled the trigger and got the Stilllen Engine tuner for my 23 Z. I have been running it jst in Sport tune with my Z in Standard. The power difference is extremely noticeable. The rear tires spin so easily with traction control on. I managed to do a burnout at 70 MPH. I have...
  16. Longest road trip on your Z?

    Well I drove from Pocatello to Denver and managed 35.5MPG for the whole trip. I unfortunatly got hit by a rock and now have a crack in my windshield.
  17. Anyone 3D printed anything for your Z?

    Hey I like those I have the same color Z. What do you charge for those canter cap covers?
  18. Went out and played with Launch Control

    Took my Z up into the mountains just South of Pocatello. I tell you; this 23 Proto Spec is just an amazing car. I dropped into Sports mode and started padel shifting through the winding mountain road. When I crested the top and saw that long straight section I just had to stop. Turned off my...
  19. Longest road trip on your Z?

    I am getting ready to drive from Pocatello, Id to Superior, Co and back on the 25th and 26th. Dropping my mom off in Pocatello, and then driving to Rock Springs, Wy, to go to my nephew's graduation and pick up my wife. Drive back to Pocatello on the 27th. for a total of approximately 1760 Miles...
  20. Longest road trip on your Z?

    My longest so far was 900 miles. I averaged 31.9MPG. The ride was great, just laid the seat back, set cruise, dropped the steering wheel down and just cruised. I am going to be driving to Alberta Canada first week of June which is going to be about 1500 miles round trip.



Top