Sponsored

Search results

  1. Stillen Comp

    No other mods. I’ll try to get a video if I can. Drone is pretty minimal, but you’ll still notice something on the highway.
  2. Stillen Comp

    Installed it. Oh my God, does it make this thing sound angry In the best possible way. Not completely overwhelming, but not for the faint of heart. Didn’t know a V6 turbo engine could sound this good.
  3. Stillen Competition Exhaust on a Sport Nissan Z (don't worry it's no longer an open LSD)

    My wife drives a jag F type R, so the neighbors already hate us. Nothing to lose :)
  4. Stillen Competition Exhaust on a Sport Nissan Z (don't worry it's no longer an open LSD)

    Putting one on this week. Hope it’s as good as you recommend! When I listen to all the YouTube videos, this is the one that resonated the most with me. Seemed less “Bassy” and more angry.
  5. Stillen Competition Exhaust

    Any updated videos on this exhaust, especially in cabin?
  6. Stillen Competition Exhaust

    Any updates on this? Has anybody purchased this exhaust and if so, are they happy with it?
  7. West coast 91

    Are anyone using octane booster? Any other alternatives to get the full power out of the engine? From the reviews it sounds like it makes quite a bit of difference.
  8. Forged carbon rear spoiler

    Does anyone make a forged carbon rear spoiler for the RZ 34? I’m having a hard time finding one.
  9. An angle on slow sales

    https://www.wsj.com/economy/consumers/us-economy-strength-rich-spending-2c34a571?st=QhZ7gy&reflink=article_copyURL_share I think we see this born out in car sales where the $50,000 Nissan Z and Toyota supra struggle while Porsche and Ferrari are as profitable as ever and have waitlists. The...
  10. Legends edition

    Has anyone heard when we will be able to order the legends edition aftermarket accessories that Nissan displayed at SEMA?
  11. FOR SALE Everest White Rear Spoiler. Performance trim

    I was planning on getting the legend edition spoiler, and so my Everest white spoiler may be available
  12. Favorite Front End Poll

    Favorite front fascia design?



Top