Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do with your Z today? šŸ™‹šŸ»‍ā™‚ļø

    Thinking about that stillen comp cbe myself. Your pics look like the tips stick out further than the oe nismo cbe (a good thing). Might just be sold on it now. I’m sure I’ve read your wheel/tire specs before but would you mind sharing size/offsets etc again? Looks great. šŸ‘.
  2. Miatas...hard to get rid of

    Wife and I have owned a couple , a 2000 and an ā€˜03 shinsen ed. (We both loved that car). Traded the shinsen for her 04 Z. We’re diehard Z heads. But the Miata is a great car.
  3. Proposal...just an idea

    Ok. I’m in central Florida so quite a bit further south, but if you’re ever down this way, let me know. Always good to meet up with fellow Z people.
  4. Proposal...just an idea

    What part of Florida? You could check out our Z Nismo if you wanted. ?
  5. Just venting about todays car scene and YouTube

    That’s a great movie. When I first watched Idiocracy back in the day, I thought it was hilarious. Now, I realize it’s the most terrifying horror movie ever made. And Mike Judge, the creator, apparently has the gift of prophecy. ??
  6. Just venting about todays car scene and YouTube

    Well there’s people making a living commenting on other people playing video games online so I suppose it could be worse. my understanding is that YouTube pays content creators based on # of views and those influencers, (I use the term loosely), then also make extra $$ with sponsors/get free...
  7. NISMO Z in Dealerships? Black NISMO for sale!

    ?. It’s this stupid greediness that kills a lot of folks’ enthusiasm for this car. At Msrp, the Z, (all trims) are fairly priced imo, any markups kill the value proposition imo.
  8. $$$ the economy thread $$$

    I feel like we traded in our TT RS at the last possible time to maximize our trade in. Timing is everything in life. ?
  9. Almost got my Z...

    Personally, I’d do upgraded sway bars before chassis bracing. Dial out excessive understeer, and tighten up the handling. Next, I’d do swift springs and perhaps an upgraded set of shocks like koni yellows or whatever the kids recommend for this new-ish Z. Chassis bracing is something that...
  10. 2024 Nissan Z Nismo Revealed with 420 HP / 384 LB-FT + Auto Transmission Only

    yeah…..so this is definitely happening. Juno and I both love the LMGT4s and 5his seals the deal. ?
  11. Question about spring buckets / toe arms

    Y’all still discussing toe arms vs spring buckets or should I just quietly see myself out…
  12. Upgrading Tires on oem performance wheels + air suspension. Will these fit ?

    Interesting, thanks for sharing, always assumed air ride was for stance vs performance, ie ā€œif you ain’t rubbing, you ain’t dubbingā€ type crowd. Re: your tire selection, with 500 whp, I agree, you do need all the grip and ps4s aren’t gonna cut it, I’d suggest moving up to sport cup 2s and a...
  13. Almost got my Z...

    I’m a big believer in the ā€œeverything happens for a reasonā€ thing. It’s definitely frustrating but hopefully something better will come out of this.
  14. Back in a Z once again, doot doot doo doo

    One thing Audi does very well is their interiors, the materials, ergonomics, styling etc. The Z Nismo Recaros are more track focused and supportive vs the TT RS power heated alcantarra buckets. Interior build quality, while not terrible in the Nismo, isn’t playing in the same league as the...
  15. Black Friday 2023

    some promises were meant to be broken…?
  16. Back in a Z once again, doot doot doo doo

    on that’s super cool, I didn’t know that was their inspiration for the color! Now I’m even more pumped we got it. The fact it’s exclusively for Nismo vehicles was also cool. We’ve always had black Nismo Z’s, a ā€˜10 and a ā€˜13, so change was hard. ?. I tried to reflect the different shades of the...
  17. Back in a Z once again, doot doot doo doo

    thanks bud. Yeah, Juno and I are super excited about our new Z. It feels like coming back home in a way lol. yup, I was on the GTR forum as well. We really debated whether to go with the stealth gray or proceed with our order for a black Nismo and wait. In the end, we decided that the bird in...
  18. Back in a Z once again, doot doot doo doo

    Well, I’m excited to be a part of this forum/community. The wife and I have owned quite a number of Nissan sports cars over the decades including 2 Nismo 370z’s. However, we moved away from our JDM sports cars around 7 years ago and embraced my love for Teutonic power (ala the four rings...



Top