Sponsored

Search results

  1. RZ34 Backup camera replacement

    I think I heard someone say they used the camera from the red Q
  2. Nismo coilovers

    I did get what I was looking for as far as ride stiffness adjustability. They give you 16 settings. You can set it to feel like a skateboard, or just as almost as soft as factory. The spring rate will never let it feel as mushy. Ride height is a little different. You would get more adjustability...
  3. Nismo coilovers

    They feel great. Apples and oranges compared to the factory suspension. Adjustment is easy considering you really only have coilovers on the front. The shock spring setup in the rear is easy to adjust. I found that I could not fall within the "spec" range on the instructions. To get any...
  4. Nismo coilovers

    Has anyone installed the nismo coilovers? I was wondering how others have gone about setting ride height. It seems to me that the rear needs to be set at the min and the front needs to be adjusted all the way out to get enough clearance. Or maybe I don't have the preload set correctly. Anyone...



Top