Sponsored

Search results

  1. How to search for a Z

    Ah yep, Tacoma. Neat.
  2. How to search for a Z

    Dumb question, but are there east coast ported Zs? I'm fairly sure my Z entered in Washington and I got it in Ohio.
  3. Dec '22 Proto hood paint damage

    Took a look at my new Z (edit: Dec 22 build) I picked up Monday after seeing this thread, and yep, I've got this problem on my car too. Only the one side so far. Funny thing is I haven't opened the hood yet. This must've happened at the dealership or before I suppose. Really wish I had looked...
  4. What custom plates? / New Z Vanity Plate Ideas

    I might go with JUST-Z. Considering i've been asked twice now "what else" when people ask me what the model is...
  5. Nissan dealers with and without mark ups

    I spoke to a salesman almost 3 weeks ago regarding when the car was coming in and cost; they actually quoted me MSRP then. Shoulda signed the damn paperwork that day. When the car came in I spoke to them again and they told me $5k. I was starting a trip for a couple weeks and said I'd reserve...
  6. Nissan dealers with and without mark ups

    I actually just put in a reservation on one such performance spec listed with "Graphite Cloth" on the inventory page. Pictures show graphite (not blue, like the exterior) leather, window sticker says leather $2k markup; in Dover, Ohio.



Top