I have the pearl white and black paint treatment on my 2026 Z. I believe the black application on the roof and hatch is vinyl, and not paint ? Please correct me if I am wrong. I would like to protect it from UV damage as it would be expensive to replace if it is vinyl, not to mention a...
On my Subaru BRZ we could push the throttle to the floor ahead of hitting the start button, and it would allow the engine to prime after an oil change. Also helpful when coming out of long storage. The engine would not start until you lifted off the throttle, so you could crank the engine...
I'm finding wheel spin on my Sport model to possibly be an issue in the future, I think it really needs an LSD. I am not sure if I should do an aftermarket unit or go with a factory unit from the Performance model. My dealer gave me a crazy price for an OEM unit (brand new) but it would...
When I start the car after sitting for a bit overnight, I see smoke out the back in my mirrors. I can't discern if it is smoky like oil or carbon, or if it is water vapour ? Does anyone else see this on their cars, it is hard to tell as I am in the car and not seeing it form the rear...
I was driving home tonight, dry road conditions, temps are getting cooler at night. The rear end got squirrely on me under acceleration, in 3rd gear (Sport Auto). The road was beside a recycling plant so it may have been more greasy than typical roads in the area. I have a Sport model...
I got my 2026 Sport Auto a couple of weeks ago. I have been trying to drive it as much as I can , hoping to get through the break-in process before the car goes into winter storage in a couple more weeks. I will likely dump the factory fluid this coming weekend , and I will have about...
I find the factory pads on the sport model don't have a lot of bite, I am wondering if anyone has found a replacement brake pad for the Sport model ? I know the brakes aren't designed for hard track driving, but I thought they would perform better on the street. Better Initial bite and...
Looking at the OEM intake filters today they kind of look restrictive to me. You have the paper filter with a synthetic prefilter material on the front side of it. I wasn't expecting to see a pre-filter on the paper filter. I know on my Subaru BRZ they had a double filter, the one part...
I was out driving a bit tonight, the car is only 10 days old in my possession. I had to stop to deliver an envelope to an friend tonight and I was idling for a few minutes, when I got back into the car the temp gauge was moving towards the Hot zone, it didn't reach it, but moving upwards...
With the Sport model we have the cloth seats, I don't mind the seats at all, but looking at them from the rear the headrests on those seats are ridiculously large. I wish we could swap out the headrests with something not nearly as large, these things are massive, too big.
I've only had my Z for a couple days , stock Sport Auto , no mods.
I have been getting a scraping sound go over driveway entrances. What is odd is that they are not very high curbs and I am going pretty slow each time. I don't even have a front spoiler lip on it. I've driven sports...
I 've seen some Youtube videos of Z cars being reviewed by Tubers, and I've seen items in the trunk/hatch area , wrapped in plastic like they were factory items. The one video I just seen had four items, I know one was a cargo net and one was a first-aid kit, and then two other items I...
I was driving out of my neighbourhood and an older 350Z was approaching towards me in the opposing lane. My instinct was to wave at them, and they waved back. When I was part of the S2000 community they always waved at each other. I have owned a Subaru BRZ and WRX and those owners always...
While I was pretty happy with the Sport model specs, I do wish that it came with some bigger brakes (calipers and rotors). I sent an inquiry to Z1 Motorsports but they have not replied. I would like a big brake upgrade that might still work with the factory Sport model 18 inch rims. I...