Sponsored

Search results

  1. Intake valve maintenance?

    Has anyone done a intake valve maintenance at the dealership to prevent carbon deposits or DIY themselves. I'm hitting 30k miles soon and was wondering if anyone has considered it. Im trying to avoid it getting so bad that walnut blasting is the only option.
  2. noisy engine

    has anyone here came from A 350z HR or 370z. Why is the new Z's engine significantly noisy compared to the previous generations. And does anyone else experience the slight engine rattle with light acceleration while engine oil temps are below 140f, usually after cold starts?
  3. Desperate. From factory oil on dipstick was at the full mark after 5 3/4qt oil change its now in the middle of dipstick??!! Is that right??

    Guys I'm really desperate here. I know this sounds silly but I'm new to cars. From factory the oil on the dipstick was on the full mark after 5 3/4qt oil change my oil is now in the dead middle of dipstick. Is this ok??



Top