Sponsored

Search results

  1. My 2026 Performance enjoying a 118 degree day in Phoenix

    I'm used to it being hot here, but today was a real biotch! it was up to 120 degrees, but before i could take the pic, it went down to a mere 118. Meanwhile the Z isn't bothered at all...
  2. Pic of my 2026 Performance GunMetal.

    I just picked her up a week ago. Trying to keep the dust off of her here in Arizona is a daily challenge. Love the car and the color.
  3. 2025 BMW M2

    I love my 2024 Sport Z but I have always wanted an "M" car. I'm not saying I'm going to trade in my Z for an M2 but I am curious of what those in the Z community think of this particular car. I'd appreciate any thoughts both pro and con about the M2. Thanks!
  4. Some Pics of New 2024 Black Diamond Sport

    Picked up my new 2024 Z Sport in Diamond Black Metallic. In person the metallic flakes in the paint just sparkle. My favorite part of the Sport Model is the Simple 5 spoke Wheels, they just look like classic muscle car "Mags" from when i grew up in the 70's and 80's. I will admit the fact that...
  5. New Member, 2nd time Z Owner

    Just got a 2024 Sport Z in diamond black metallic. I know its the lowest trim level but the engine is the same as Performance and honestly the simple 5 spoke Wheels are the best looking of all trim levels. Anyways, still getting used to the car, had a 2014 Z in the past, and am glad to be back...



Top