Sponsored

Recent content by mrtomcat

  1. Is there a way to stop music from playing randomly when starting the car?

    In my 2027 z performance quite often my apple car play suddenly starts playing when it connect to the car, even though I had it on pause... or when I'm not connecting apple car play the built in radio just comes on. I feel that there should be a setting that I am missing to turn that off so that...
  2. Ordered a 2027 Z

    Starting with the 2027th they are made to order for the most part 90 day wait period. Dealers might have some limited stock. I had to put down $2500 to hold mine. The good thing was that there was no upsell, so the configuration you order is the price you’ll pay, no surprises. At least that was...
  3. Ordered a 2027 Z

    To each his own but I think the new front made the z the most gorgeous of all z’s… it’s what was missing on the new trims
  4. Ordered a 2027 Z

    I got my 2027 Performance 2 weeks ago, -> thousand oaks nissan... best car buying experience i have had, they really did a great job making this a good experience. I originally ordered the green one but then after the order went through they told me Nissan has issues delivering the green and...
  5. Video: Ambient Lighting in Action

    I just got the 2027 performance and it came with the interior kit... I could not see any lights at all, brought it back to the dealer and they told me it's just so dim... they took the car to the darkest corner and showed me the tiny bit of glow... nothing at the cup holders either. really...
  6. How to safely route the rear camera cable behind the airbags for a new dashcam?

    I just finished the rear camera install, I routed the wire through the grommets on the passenger kick panel and then up to the rear hatch, very clean. The most challenging part was the excess wire, I ended up managing to route that into the side grommets of the rear hatch window. Very happy with...
  7. How to safely route the rear camera cable behind the airbags for a new dashcam?

    Hi there, my first post... I just returned to owning a Z after 15 plus years since I sold my 350z. I bought a new 2027 Z Performance which I'm already in love with. Anyway, I just got a Viofo A229 Plus and eager to install this. I'll have it powered via the Dongar adapter into the rear mirror...



Top