Sponsored

Recent content by David Montgomery

  1. Which Nissan Z Generation Is Your Favorite?

    I have an S130. Here are my two Zs together near lake winnipesaukee in NH
  2. 24 Z Perf 6mt has noise under heavy acceleration

    I feel like it started after I put the catch can on. It actually sounds like a bearing that is going bad. I am afraid to take it to the dealership because of the catch can. They may say I am out of warranty because of the catch can.
  3. 24 Z Perf 6mt has noise under heavy acceleration

    I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. When I accelerate hard and the engine hits about 3-4k revs, I hear a loud whining noise from the engine bay. I haven't pinpointed it yet and was hoping someone else had this problem and could help me get started. The only thing I have done to the...
  4. Which Nissan Z Generation Is Your Favorite?

    I just don't understand the hate for the S130 and Z31. I get they were plagued by the 80s, but my 81 Turbo with upgraded suspension and FI system is a blast to drive.
  5. What is this amber indicator light? 24 Heritage

    It is an internal ambiance light before everyone went to LED trim lights throughout the car. My 2012 G37, 2013 Pathfinder, 2019 Titan, 2024 QX60, and 2024 Performance all had it. The only one in Amber is the Z.
  6. Rear hatch helper spring

    I couldn’t find that yesterday. Thanks
  7. Rear hatch helper spring

    Did you get it fixed by Nissan?
  8. Rear hatch helper spring

    I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with their hatch not opening all the way. Every time I hit the button in the car, the hatch opens part way and then I have to hit the outside button to open it all the way. I heard Nissan had a fix for that but I went to my local dealer and they...
  9. What's your car payment, details, etc.

    2024 performance I bought used with 2k miles on it in February of 2025 for $39k. Payments: paid off
  10. Since my dealer charged me 230$ to disable the ASE, I will do it myself

    Does this really work. The fact that it comes from China would worry me.
  11. Need help oil catch can

    I have the Mishimoto catch can. I had a hard time getting the O2 sensor plug apart. I decided to fish the hoses through without removing the intercooler. It was hard but I managed to get it. That O2 sensor plug is a bitch to get disconnected.
  12. Catch Can (Yep here is another thread on it)

    A $150 catch can is far better than $1500 in media blasting at 150k miles in my opinion. It doesn't hurt anything, so I am not sure why people are so up in arms about it. At the end of the day, everyone should do what they feel is best for their car. You do, and shut up about it. It seems like...



Top