What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I feel for these people. I had a lot of family fled Vietnam when Saigon fell.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
I thought they took care of Asian hornet problem. I guess not.. ?

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Golf clap...well, done, Sleepy Joe. Left behind thousands of Americans and billions of dollars worth of our Black Hawk helicopters, missiles, Armored vehicles, rifles, pistols, ammo. Maybe even fighter jets? All that tech now goes to China, Russia etc. Tech and R&D that represents more countless billions that US taxpayers paid for, now given for free to people who want to destroy us.

You were supposed to take all of the lives and equipment out of BananaStan BEFORE you pulled out. How hard is that logic?? Good thing you got Dominion and fake paper ballots to get you in. You've been sooo good for America. Waay better than bad ole' Orange Man would have been.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Golf clap...well, done, Sleepy Joe. Left behind thousands of Americans and billions of dollars worth of our Black Hawk helicopters, missiles, Armored vehicles, rifles, pistols, ammo. Maybe even fighter jets? All that tech now goes to China, Russia etc. Tech and R&D that represents more countless billions that US taxpayers paid for, now given for free to people who want to destroy us.

You were supposed to take all of the lives and equipment out of BananaStan BEFORE you pulled out. How hard is that logic?? Good thing you got Dominion and fake paper ballots to get you in. You've been sooo good for America. Waay better than bad ole' Orange Man would have been.
It’s not just the physical stuff they got…it would also be the intel on how those planes etc are set up…that’s why us mere mortals are not permitted onto armed barracks, he’s handed it all over on a silver platter

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
It's sickening. They can't even go in now and bomb the base and equipment locations without putting the Americans still there at risk of a hostage situation, more so than they already are. Wonder how many pallets of cash Biden will send over there to bribe the cavemen to be nice?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
It's sickening. They can't even go in now and bomb the base and equipment locations without putting the Americans still there at risk of a hostage situation, more so than they already are. Wonder how many pallets of cash Biden will send over there to bribe the cavemen to be nice?
As an Australian I’m quite neutral on US politics..don’t know much about it, not that keen to learn because it seems messy.
BUT it seems to me everyone was worried about the wrong person starting a war

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
As an Australian I’m quite neutral on US politics..don’t know much about it, not that keen to learn because it seems messy.
BUT it seems to me everyone was worried about the wrong person starting a war
You might want to have a look at what's happening in Australian politics, because the threats to your freedom are coming from the same place as the threats to American freedom. As for who may start a war, Peace through Strength works. Peace though weakness does not. The CCP now see Biden's weakness and senility as a green light to invade Taiwan. They've said so publicly in the last few days. See how that works? They sure weren't saying that when Donald Trump was President. Biden did say recently that he would "respond" if the CCP attacked Taiwan. One does hope the complex strategies of that response are not left to Biden himself.

Xi Jinping can easily see his chances of a successful invasion will be far better with Biden than Trump. And a "Woke" US Military is a dream come true for the CCP. If the CCP is truly serious about grabbing Taiwan's riches for themselves, they MUST act while Biden, or Kamala (LOL) are President. They can't afford to wait till 2024 or beyond, when a stronger POTUS might be elected (if that's still possible). The CCP is Evil, not stupid.

Of course, for those among us who couldn't care less about the Taiwanese, and believe none of this will touch them personally, I say: Enjoy your delusion, for as long as it lasts. Because it won't last. And when Chinese planes and ships are amassed at the borders of Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, I pray they will have an America left to help defend them. Notice how the CCP treats it's own people? They will treat others far worse.

This will be my last post on politics, unless I happen to see a future post by someone who is concerned, knowledgeable, and wishes to discuss it. I don't mean posting links to videos or news. That info is available all over the internet. I probably won't see it anyway, as I don't plan to visit this thread again. Anyway, who comes to a car forum for horrible world events? We come here to get AWAY from that sh*t. Why would there even be a News thread, anyway?? Or an "Anything Goes" thread? Because the Z forum should be ALL Z, ALL THE TIME.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Y
You might want to have a look at what's happening in Australian politics, because the threats to your freedom are coming from the same place as the threats to American freedom. As for who may start a war, Peace through Strength works. Peace though weakness does not. The CCP now see Biden's weakness and senility as a green light to invade Taiwan. They've said so publicly in the last few days. See how that works? They sure weren't saying that when Donald Trump was President. Biden did say recently that he would "respond" if the CCP attacked Taiwan. One does hope the complex strategies of that response are not left to Biden himself.

Xi Jinping can easily see his chances of a successful invasion will be far better with Biden than Trump. And a "Woke" US Military is a dream come true for the CCP. If the CCP is truly serious about grabbing Taiwan's riches for themselves, they MUST act while Biden, or Kamala (LOL) are President. They can't afford to wait till 2024 or beyond, when a stronger POTUS might be elected (if that's still possible). The CCP is Evil, not stupid.

Of course, for those among us who couldn't care less about the Taiwanese, and believe none of this will touch them personally, I say: Enjoy your delusion, for as long as it lasts. Because it won't last. And when Chinese planes and ships are amassed at the borders of Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, I pray they will have an America left to help defend them. Notice how the CCP treats it's own people? They will treat others far worse.

This will be my last post on politics, unless I happen to see a future post by someone who is concerned, knowledgeable, and wishes to discuss it. I don't mean posting links to videos or news. That info is available all over the internet. I probably won't see it anyway, as I don't plan to visit this thread again. Anyway, who comes to a car forum for horrible world events? We come here to get AWAY from that sh*t. Why would there even be a News thread, anyway?? Or an "Anything Goes" thread? Because the Z forum should be ALL Z, ALL THE TIME.
es…I fully understand…in my cryptic way I was saying everyone was worried about Trump…but their fears didn’t eventuate

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
We shouldn't have fucking left Afghanistan like that, and we shouldn't have telegraphed to the Taliban when exactly we were bouncing. Fuck Biden and fuck this administration for this bullshit.