Nissan Trademarks "Fairlady Z" with United States Patent and Trademark Office

What do you think Nissan will go with for North America?

• Total voters

triso07

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z, Evo X
I love the badge on the proto and hope it's an option but I doubt it. I would also prefer the rear to have no lip spoiler, but all the spy shots we've seen seem to have it (maybe it's needed for aero stability?).

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
Just a thought, but maybe Nissan plans on selling parts and accessories with the Fairlady Z logo. I could see people paying extra for floor mats, door sills, head rest etc with a Fairlady Z stamped.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
hopefully that means we can all purchase 6 inch gold plated z badged necklaces.

look forward to seeing all of us wearing unbuttoned hawaiian shirts with that golden emblem nested in our chest hairs...

picture it...picture it...
I'm in!

Now I just need to buy some chest hair...

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
Just a thought, but maybe Nissan plans on selling parts and accessories with the Fairlady Z logo. I could see people paying extra for floor mats, door sills, head rest etc with a Fairlady Z stamped.
I also think this is for accessories and memoribilia and that it will just be called Z.

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
I still think they should've gone back to 300zx for the name in the US market. It's got the throwback taillights, and it allows them to still use the displacement of the motor
Why not just drop the x? I'm sure that it will have some luxury features but I wouldnt classify it as luxury car. I think the name would be fine as the 300z.

Edit: As soon as I posted this I realized Nissan would never want do this because it would sound like a downgrade.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
i also looked and couldnt find 400Z, 300Z, 300ZX etc. so im betting on just Nissan Z.